Want to learn to skate on quad skates and get to try what that much-talked-out roller derby really feels like? Come and try skating at Kallio Rolling Rainbow’s Open Skate and start a beginner’s course in roller derby!
The next beginners’ course starts at Thu 8.9.2022 and continues 2 times a week.
Beginners’ course training times and venues:
- Thu 8.9. at 18-19:30 Stadin ammattiopisto
- Sat 10.9. at 10-11.30 Pasilan urheiluhalli
- Thu 15.9. at 18-19:30 Stadin ammattiopisto
- Sat 17.9. at 10-11.30 Pasilan urheiluhalli
- Thu 22.9. at 18-19:30 Stadin ammattiopisto
- Sat 24.9. at 10-11.30 Pasilan urheiluhalli
- Thu 29.9. at 18-19:30 Stadin ammattiopisto
- Sat 1.10. at 10-11.30 Pasilan urheiluhalli
- Thu 6.10. at 18-19:30 Stadin ammattiopisto
- Sat 8.10. at 10-11.30 Pasilan urheiluhalli
Beginners’ courses are held a few times a year as low-entry courses that practice skating techniques with quad skates and the basics of Roller Derby. The course teaches the basics, rules, and skating techniques of Roller Derby from the very beginning. No previous sporting background, skating skills, or knowledge of Roller Derby rules is required. After the course and minimum skills tests, the participants will be able to train for the joint training of the whole club. The age limit for the course is 16 years.
The beginner’s course is implemented ten times as a course. After the course, you will have the opportunity to join the Kallio C team and participate in the games.
Register for the fall 2022 beginner’s course
You can sign up for next fall’s beginner’s course. We will send additional information and the opportunity to confirm registration to all those who have registered in advance.